Wednesday 4 November 2020

My Digital Postcard

 Today for Manaiakalani We made another digital postcard. Today my digital postcard was me going to America like LA and Hollywood . We were learning about what is real and what is fake. 
The easiest thing for me was the place that I picked for my postcard . 
But the hardest thing would probably be finishing my blog post in time because I didn't get it finished in time. 
The thing that I would work on next time would be to work faster so I get my work done in time.               

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.