Tuesday 3 December 2019

Student Led Conference scratch animation

What did you learn? I learnt how to do the coding in scratch. 
What did you enjoy? I enjoyed making the maze to get to my student led conference. 
What was challenging? for me the coding was challenging because I did not know how to use it.
What was easy? for me the maze was the easiest because all I had to do was put lines in. 
What will you do next time? I will need to work faster to get my work done so I don't post unfinished work on my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Rivyenne

    This is Charlotte from the Summer Learner Journey program. I thought that the maze you created leading to your student led conference was very cool and creative!

    I thought that the butterfly you created as your scratch character was a very cool choice, are butterflies your favourite animal?

    When doing the maze myself, I wondered if you could possibly add more levels in before getting to the student led conference room? Maybe you could make a hard one?
    I look forward to your next blog post!

    I appreciate your sharing!
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.