Wednesday 4 September 2019

My buddy's and my creative playground writing

We were learning about writing words and using poly line to creative a imaginary playground.
I found it easy to make the picture because we were allowed to get a picture of the internet and poly line around it.
I found it hard to finish all of my buddy's and my work it the time that we had got given by the teacher.
I really enjoyed making the whole thing because we were creating something of our own that we made.
Next time me and my buddy will need to work more quicker so we can do other stuff.



1 comment:

  1. I like your playground you can work on is like more swing in your playground.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.