Tuesday 18 June 2019

Should children wear uniforms

Should children wear uniforms? Opening statement: I strongly agree that children should wear uniforms. In the first place: I think that if they wear mufti clothes then they might get bullied by someone like if a little kid wears a superman costume then some other kid might say you look ugly and the little kid might start to cry. My next point is that: Children should wear uniforms because it helps you by looking tidier not messy and dirty because you might slip up in something and it might stain your good clothes. Finally: I think that children should wear uniforms so that the public can recognize what school we are at like if one of the students gets hit by a car or something then they will know what school to contact. Closing statement: that is why think that children should wear uniforms and I hope I have convinced you.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora my name is Jordan from Mangonui school. I liked two parts in your writing and those parts are the start and end. You taught me why kids should wear school uniforms. We don't wear uniforms at our school.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.